A cemetery for the slaves was behind a large 2-story yellow house situated between the Broylesville Mercantile Building and Onion Branch. The house burned sometime between 1910-1914. Simeon and Susan Clark Moore owned the house. After Simeon’s death, his son, Grant and wife Minnie Bayless Moore lived there with their children. No markers remain.  [Interview with the late Maude Good Dugger who grew up in Broylesville.]