Towns and Places of Weakley County, Tennessee
Take a photo tour down memory lane – Life as it used to be.
Greenfield has a huge collection of old photos that represent all of Weakley County.
Towns and Cities still active include: Dresden, Dukedom, Gleason, Greenfield, Martin, Palmersville and Sharon. Population of Weakley County today is about 33,300.
- Dresden – Iris Festival – Photos of Iris Flower shows *
- Martin – Trains – UTM*
- Greenfield – Lots of old photos, represent early life in Weakley
- Sharon – Rose of Sharon*
- Dukedom – North Weakley*
- FancyTown – Essay on History plus Photo of baseball team*
- Gleason – Great new website all about Gleason – old photos.*
- Crawley’s Store – Rich history of the area and the people.*
- Hyndsver Community – Bowers Grocery – Gatewood Farm*
- Flytown Community – Early history, Southern Weakley County*
- Jonesboro Community – Early history – Davy Crockett Story*
- Mulberry Settlement – Early times in Southern Weakley County*
- Catfight Area – Map*
- Public Wells – The public wells – old photos – history*
- Gardner – Map – photos – History*
- Ore Springs – Lots of history – Springs – Mills – people*
- Chestnut Glade – Phones and Electricity – the people*
- Austin Springs – Northern Weakley East of Dukedom*
- Palmersville – links to great website on everything Palmersville*
Please send info and old pix’s of your Weakley town or place.
If it is not here – means nobody sent anything in yet.