Wanda Muncey Gant Records
Wanda Muncey Gant is a Warren County, Tennessee native who began researching families in 1976, in 1995 appointed to the newly formed Warren County Historical Commission being Chairman in 1998; a member of the past Warren County Historical Society, founding member of Warren County Genealogical Association in 1992, founding member of Friends of the Magness Library in 1984, past Regent of the Lt. James Sheppard Daughters of the American Revolution and presently Chaplain of the DAR chapter, past President of the Col. John H. Savage chapter Daughters of the Confederacy; past vice-president of the Eliza Lyon Mitchell chapter of the Questors; participant and contributor to various genealogical and historical societies both in Tennessee and other states; the author of several family history books.
Ms. Gant is not available to do research, so please – no inquiries. If you have questions about any material here, please contact the site coordinator.
- Warren County Jail Petition, ca1820
- Surname List from 1820 Warren County Census
- A ca. 1830 Petition from Warren County
- 1830 Warren County Census
- 1836 Warren County Tax List
- 1838 Warren County Tax List
- Surname List from 1840 Warren County Census
- 1850 Warren County Mortality Schedule
- Warren County 1854 Tax List
- Warren County Soldiers from Commissions of Officers in the Tennessee Militia
- A Short List of Warren County Tennesseans Who Filed With The Southern Claims Commission, 1871-1873