Mr. Joey Terrell Harris
Jan 1959-July 1991

Monday, July 29, 1991
1:00 P.M.
St. Mary's C.M.E. Church
Saltillo, Tn

Rev. L. D. Jones, Officiating

Obituary

Mr. JoeyTerrell Harris son of Mr. John Jr. White and the late Ms. Alta Mae Harris, was born in Savannah, Tn January 6, 1959. He departed this life on Thursday, July 25, 1991, at the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, Tn.

He attended the public schools of Hardin County and was a graduate of Savannah Central High School in 1977. He later enlisted in the Armed Services where he received an honorable discharge. At an early age he accepted Christ as his Savior and united with the St. Mary's C.M.E. Church in Saltillo, Tn.

He leaves to cherish his memories one daughter, Marilyn Terrell Harris of Savannah, Tn; his father John Jr. White of Decaturville, Tn; two Brothers Tony Harris of Saltillo, Tn and Cary Lane (Susan) Harris of Savannah, Tn; two sisters Diane (Jerry) Jackson of Saltillo, Tn and Deborah White of Decaturville, Tn; one grandmother, Paulette Hayes; one great aunt, Hanna Davis both of Saltillo, Tn; six uncles, six aunts, and a host of nieces, nephews,cousins and friends.

Casketbearers
Sonny Johnson, Donnell Lowery, Randy Johnson, Royce Jackson, Lynn Lowery, Danny Ray

Flowerbearers
Friends

Interment
Saltillo Cemetery
Saltillo, Tn

Services Entrusted to:
MERCER BROTHERS FUNERAL HOME, INC.
501 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Jackson, Tennessee 38301
Phone (901) 423-4922

Return to Funeral Programs

ANNIE L. RAY

Service
of
Memory
for
MRS. ANNIE C. RAY
February 8, 1908-May 20, 1985

Friday, May 24, 1985
2:00 P.M.
St. Paul A. M. E. Church
Morris Chapel, Tennessee
Rev. L. D. Jones, Officiant

OBITUARY

Mrs. Annie L. McClain Ray, the duaghter of the late Mr. & Mrs. Tobe McClain, was born in Hardin County, Tennessee on February 8, 1908. She departed this life on Monday, May 20, 1985 following a long illness.

She was united in matrimony to the late Swanson Ray, February 13, 1927. To this union, seven children were born. Two, Garland and Dorothy, preceded her in death. She was a loving wife, devoted mother, wonderful grandmother, neighbor and friend.

She professed a hope in Christ at an early age and joined the Church of Christ. In her later years she was under watch care at St. Paul A. M. E. Church.

She leaves to cherish her memory, four daughters, Nona Mae Irwin, Toledo, Ohio, Sarah Ann Meadows, Humboldt, Tn., and Barbara Jean Cawthon and Evelyn Joyce Beene, both of Morris Chapel; one son, Leonard Wayne Ray, Savannah, Tn.; three sons-in-law, one daughter-in-law, sixteen grandchildren, ten great-grandchildren, three sisters-in-law, a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, relatives and friends.

INTERMENT: Cawthon Cemetery

PALLBEARERS
Grandsons: Alfred McElrath, Jr., Darren Cawthon, Amos Irwin, Jr., Merrill Beene, Terry Beene, Kenneth Irwin, Terrill Beene, Bernard Beene

FLOWER BEARERS
Mattie McElrath, Marilyn McElrath, Brenda Irwin, Karetha Beene, Patricia Wilson, Yolanda McCloud, Sheila Irwin, Geneva Beene

arrangements by
PARHAM MORTUARY
85 Barnhill Street
Lexington, Tennessee
Ph. 968-5882

TERYL LYNN YARBRO

Celebrating The Homegoing
MS. TERYL LYNN YARBRO

Sunday, April 19. 1998-2.00 P.M.
Saltillo Cemetery
Saltillo, Tennessee

arrangements by
PARHAM MORTUARY
901-968-5882

There's a lot that could be said about our deceased sister, but the list could go or and on. The life she lived truly speaks for her. Teryl was a wonderful person, a loving mother, and a friend for life. She was soft-spoken, right to the point, rather shy and private; only because she wanted to put trust in someone who had the answers to all problems, her maker, Almighty God. She knew God was real even in the hardest times in her life, she never doubted that. She knew that without God, She could do nothing. She had a lot of love and compassion for others. She wasn't a selfish person at all; when it came to her own life and illness, she showed so much courage and strength, but not her own; it was the strength of the Lord. She wanted His will to be done in her life and wanted God to give her the strength to endure to the end. Teryl loved her family very much. There wasn't a conversation she had that didn't show the concern she had for her family. She knew she had to trust Clod for that too.

Teryl will be most remembered for her beautiful smile, her loving ways, and the joy she brought to others. She will be forever missed by her family and friends. She fought a good fight, She finished her course, She kept tine faith; Henceforth, there is laid up for her a crown of righteousness which the Lord shall give at that iay. Sure we all love her, but God loves her uiore.

TO MOM
I just want to take a few moments to let my mother know how much I appreciated all the time, love and hard work she gave me the last two years, when my illness started to progress. Morn, I know that it has always been hard for you to show your feelings, but over the years, even though you hardly said the words, I know you loved us very much. Since February of 97, when things started getting worse, you had to wait on me constantly; mom, you had to pretty much become my nurse. Even after waiting on me all day, everyday, you still had to tend to the day to day chores at home. I know none of this easy for you because you had to deal with your own health problems as well. Even though you walked around in pain everyday, yourself, every time I called, you were there for me; whether it was to listen to me, dry my tears, bring me water or food, to help me to the bathroom, or sometimes just come in the room to sit and be with me. I knew then that I couldn't have asked for a better or more loving mother. I know I was difficult at times, but I was wanting to say to you in front of God and everyone that I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, so I want to dedicate, because you LOVED ME, to you for being my mom, and God for being our strength and seeing us thxough the last mile of the way. I LOVE YOU. AMEN