This Bible (World Publishing Co., Cleveland, OH ) was presented to D.M. Jordan, December 24, 1944, by Rev. Tom Carrick, minister of Pleasant Hill Cumberland Presbyterian Church, Pleasant Hill Rd., Warren County, TN.
David Miller Jordan and Josie Simpson were united in Holy Matrimony on Sunday, the 6th of September, 1903 at George Haley’s in a buggy in Warren Country.
- David Miller Jordan born Oct. 20, 1874
- Josie (Simpson) Jordan born Sept 7, 1884
- Eva Alberta Jordan born Aug 3, 1904
- Gilbert Brown Jordan born Sept. 17, 1906
- Nettie Pearl Jordan born Oct.17, 1908
- Mary alvesta Jordan born July 25, 1912
- Jessie Lee Jordan born Sept. 6, 1916
- Eva Jordan was married to Wesley Brawner, Feb. (no other date)
- Gilbert Jordan and Fairy Silvey were married Oct. 31, 1931
- Mary Jordan and Harold Simons were married Jan. 19, 1935
- Jessie Lee Jordan and J. W. Paris were married Sept. 27, 1940
- Nettie Pearl Jordan died May 1911
- David Miller Jordan died March 20, 1954
- Gilbert Jordan died April 8, 1955
- Josephine Jordan died August 1, 1960
- Eva Jordan Brawner died March 23, 1971
- Jeff Brawner (Malvin’s boy) was killed in car accident July 2, 1977. He was 13 years old.