B – Goodspeed, 1887

John W. BARNES, a farmer of Obion County, Tenn., was born in Marshall County, of the same State, June 21, 1846. His father, Franklin Barnes, was born and reared in Marshall County, and resided there in July, 1860. He was married to Mary C. Mauldin, a native of the same county, who is still living. She was born in 1825. John W. remained with his mother until 1864, when he entered the Confederate Army, Company D, fourth Tennessee Cavalry, and served throughout the remainder of the was. He then returned home and worked at the carpenter’s trade in his native county. He then resided in the Lone Star State about two years, and for eighteen months resided in Middle Tennessee. In the fall of 1874 he came to Obion County, and soon after purchased the farm on which he now lives. By judicious management and enterprise he is now worth about $3,500. August 1, 1876, he married Bettie Haily, who has borne him four children: one who died in infancy unnamed, L. Bell, Walter Blake and Cora D.  Mr. Barnes is a Democrat.


John BARNETT was born on the 28th of February, 1840, in Lincoln County, Tenn. His parents, William and Ruth (Hampton) Barnett, were born in South Carolina, March 31, 1811, and May 8, 1814 and died February 27, 1885, and March, 1862, respectively. The father was a Confederate soldier. He married our subject’s mother May 10 1837, and by her became the father of twelve children, or subject being the second of the family. He assisted his father on the farm until twenty-two years of age, when he began “tilling the soil” on his own responsibility. He began merchandising in 1881, and has continued the same up to the present date. April 27, 1862, he wedded Elizabeth Johnson, who was born February 28, 1843, and died March 15, 1868, leaving three children: Romie John, Ellen Ruth and Noah K.   October 8, 1868, Mr. Barnett wedded L. A. Reaves, daughter of T. F. Reaves, and their union resulted in the birth of five children: Robert L. E., Elizabeth Annie, Emma Wright, Mary L. C. and Etna Laura. Mr. Barnett is one of the enterprising citizens of the county, and is a thoroughly self-made man, having started in life with no capital save will and determination to succeed. His worldly possessions amount to about $12,000. He is a Democrat.


William F. BARRY was born in Sumner County, Tenn., July 20, 1861, son of John N. and Carrie (Franklin) Barry, who were born in Middle Tennessee in 1837 and 1843, respectively. William F. is of Irish lineage and was educated in the schools of Sumner County. He came to Union City in 1873, and for quite a number of years was in the employ of Haydon & Barry. He is the eldest of three Children. In 1884 he engaged in the livery business in which he is still successfully engaged. In 1885 he and R. W. Fowlkes formed a partnership in the business and the firm is now known as Fowlkes & Barry. He was married in August, 1884, to Etta L. Moore, of Union City. She is a member of the Baptist Church and is the mother of one child – Carrie K.   Mr. Barry is a Democrat and belongs to the K. of  P. and K. of  H. fraternities.


Rev. Richard A. BEAUCHAMP, farmer and minister, was born in Spencer County, Ky., October 24, 1832, the fourth of nine children of Preston and Elizabeth S .(Pittenger) Beauchamp, and of English ancestry. The father was born in Scott County, KY., but removed to Spencer County, Ky., when a young man, where he married and reared his children. He died May 26, 1853. His wife was born in Culpepper County, Va., October 8, 1800, and was taken by her parents to Kentucky when a small child. They crossed the Ohio River when only a few log cabins marked the side of the present flourishing city of Louisville, and the immense forest which surrounded the locality at that time left a vivid impression on her mind. She died in Spencer County April 29, 1847. Our subject was educated in the common schools and the Mount Washington Academy, and afterward took a short course at Georgetown College. He began his ministerial labors before attaining his nineteenth year, and was ordained by the Missionary Baptist Church in December, 1852, and has continued his labors up to the present time. He has been very successful in building up and strengthening weak churches, and is an eloquent speaker and popular minister. He was married December 28, 1852, to Mattie Rogers, daughter of  Rev. George L. Rogers.  To them were born five children: Ella (deceased), George P. (deceased), Mollie S. (Cross, deceased), Anna B. And William J.   Mrs. Beauchamp was born in Kentucky, April 7, 1832. Her father, who was born in Virginia, April 30, 1794, is still living in Kentucky, and is in remarkably good health for being so aged. The mother was an own cousin of Daniel Boone. She died in August, 1841. Mr. Beauchamp is a Democrat and belongs to the K of H. and the Masonic fraternity. He owns 185 acres of good land and has a pleasant and desirable home.


Rev. John E. BECK, president of the Beck, Bransford & Ekdahl Furniture Company, is a native of Huntingdon County, Penn., born August 22, 1840, son of John and Susan (Krotzer) Beck, and of German descent. His parents were natives of the Keystone State, and there his mother died. His father now resides in New York. Our subject is the third of their ten children and in early life attended the common schools and later received an academic education. At the early age of fourteen years he went to Wisconsin, where he remained one year, and then removed to Hickman County, Ky. He taught school for some time, and in 1861 enlisted in the Seventh Kentucky Infantry, and remained in the service about tow years. In 1862 he joined the Methodist Episcopal Church and became a member of the Memphis Methodist Episcopal Conference in 1866, and from that date until 1882 was a regular minister in Kentucky and Tennessee, and was very popular. In 1868 he came to Union City and here now resides. He engaged in the lumber business in 1872, and is now president of one of the most extensive establishments of the kind in Tennessee. Julia Fowlkes became his wife in 1863. They have four children: Nettie, Herbert A., John W. and Eugene. Mrs. Beck died in 1876 and a year later Rev. Beck married Rosa Roberts, of Union City, who departed this life in 1879. In 1880 Nannie Embry, of Alabama, became his third wife. She was born in 1856, and is the mother of three children, Embry K., Clarence and Wilma. Rev. Beck is a Democrat and belongs to the Masonic. I.O.O.F., and K. of  P. fraternities.


George G. BELL, cashier of the Union City Bank, was born in Nashville, Tenn., September 21, 1848, son of Capt. D. D. and Martha C. (Gibbs) Bell, and of Scotch-Irish extraction. Capt. Bell was born in Rutherford County, Tenn., Jul 7, 1822, and has for many years been a prominent citizen of Obion County. He is a lawyer by profession and a man of rare literary attainments. He came to Obion County as early as 1845, although he did not make this his permanent pace of residence until about 1865 or 1866. In 1881 and 1882 he represented Obion, Weakley, Henry and Lake Counties in the Tennessee State Senate. His wife was born in Davidson County in 1826. Our subject is a grandson of the illustrious Hon. John Bell. He is the eldest of three children, and in early days received a common school education. He was raised on a farm and began his business career by clerking in a drug store. In 1876 he was appointed clerk and master of the chancery court at Union City and held this position for more than three years. Upon the organization of the bank of Union City, in 1879, he was made its cashier, and has since very successfully filled that office. In 1876 he married Miss Isadora, daughter of William Askins. She was born September 21, 1856, and became the mother of three children: John, George G., Jr., and Robert. Mr. Bell is a Democrat and a member of the K. of P. and K. of H.  Mrs. Bell is a member of the Christian Church.


Z. R. BERRY was born in Northampton County, N.C. August 1, 1835, and there resided until fifteen years of age, when he and his parents immigrated to Tennessee. His parents were Zachariah and S. (Martin) Berry. After they had resided in Madison County about two months, the removed to Gibson County, where the father now resides, about one hundred years of age. The mother died several years ago. Z. R. Berry assisted his father on the farm until about twenty-three years of age, when he started in life for himself $76 in debt. Since 1858, by hard labor and judicious management, he has accumulated the snug little fortune of $4,000. September 17, 1858, he and Martha M. Rogers, daughter of O. V. and Sallie Rogers, were united in marriage, and their union resulted in the birth of seven children: James William, Sarah Emily (Mrs. John Dean), Mary Frances (Mrs. Tim B.), Thomas Henry, John Harrison, George Zachariah, and Martha Elizabeth.  His early educational advantages were very limited, but by his own efforts and contact with business life in later years, he had obtained a fair business education. He is a Democrat.


Hon. Thomas J. BONNER, general merchant, was born in Sumner County, Tenn., July 10, 1848. His father, Charles W. Bonner, was born in Wilson County, Tenn. In 1825, and is a son of Thomas Bonner, a South Carolinian (sic). Charles W. Bonner was a soldier in the Confederate Army, Company G, Second Battalion Tennessee Cavalry, and surrendered at Selma, Ala., in 1865.  His wife, whose maiden name was Mary L. Austin, was born in Summer County, in 1829. Their son, Thomas J., is the eldest of their six children and was raised on a farm and educated at East Fork Academy, in Sumner County. In 1866 he came to Obion County, and settled in the Seventh Civil District, and in 1869 located in Rives. For some time he clerked in a store and received $12.50 per month for his services. At the end of four months his salary was doubled, and in the fourth year he received $500 and his board. With the first $1000 of his earnings he bought a farm, which he deeded to his parents during their life time. In 1873 he engaged in general merchandising in Rives, and has been very successfully continued up to the present time. He has been a life-long Democrat, and in 1876 made the race for the Legislature but was defeated. In 1884 he was elected to represent Obion County in the General Assembly He is a strong advocate of constitutional prohibition and from 1876 to 1882 was postmaster at Rives. In 1880 he married Miss Texie Perkins, of this county, born December 31, 1860. They have three children: Medono, Leiron and Cothon. Mr. Bonner is a Mason, and he and his wife are members of the Methodist Episcopal Church.


C. W. BONNER is the youngest of four children born to Thomas L. and Mary L. (Ferguson) Bonner, who were born November 27, 1797 and 1803 and died October 23, 1833, and 1841 respectively. Their son, C. W. Bonner, was born in Wilson County, Tenn., on the 15th of June, 1825, and as he was left an orphan at an early age, and was obliged to support himself by laboring on a farm, his early education was neglected. He acquired a good education after becoming grown, and in the fall of 1842 entered Enon College in Sumner County, and remained there until June, 1845. He attended this school on borrowed capital and immediately began teaching school to pay his debts. His health soon failed, owing to confinement, and he, in 1852, engaged in farming. March 12, 1846, he married Mary L. Austin, daughter of W. D. and Amanda T. Austin, and by her is the father of the following children: Tomas J., Amanda F (Mrs. R. W. Dickerson), Wilkerson A., M. H. (Mrs. J. W. House), Mary L (widow of W. A. Gilbert), and Robert B.   Mr. Bonner is worth about $3,000, all of which he made by his own exertions and the assistance of his wife. In 1861 he joined Company D Second Tennessee Cavalry, and was slightly wounded at Harrisburg. His regiment was in forty-three engagements; he participated in forty-one of them. He and family are member of the Methodist Episcopal Church South, and he is a member of the Masonic order, Lodge No. 356. He is a Democrat and a Prohibitionist.


William Calvin BOWERS was born in Granville County, N.C., January 18, 1821, and is the second member of a family of three children, born to William G. and Nancy H. (Williams) Bowers, and is of German-Irish descent. His parents were born in North Carolina, and were married in their native State. A few years later they emigrated to Tennessee, and settled in Weakley County, where thy spent the remainder of their lives. The father was one of the leading men of his county and was magistrate of his district for three years. He had been a representative in the State Legislature of North Carolina, before leaving the State. He held a number of important offices after coming to the State, and was elected sheriff of Weakley County, one week before he died. He was taken sick while at his brother’s, John Bowers, and died there on the 12th of March, 1842. His wife died at the old homestead in Weakley County, October 16, 1846. The subject of our sketch attended the common schools and the male academy at Dresden. He remained with his parents until his father’s death, when he began business on his own account as a farmer. He was married in Fulton County, KY., December 23, 1843, to Elizabeth W. C. Morgan, who died August 8, 1846, having borne two sons: Theodore M., who died while a prisoner of war at Camp Douglas, Chicago; and the youngest, who died while an infant. Mr. Bowers married Mrs. Mary S. Wilcox, December 23, 1843, and by her became the father of seven children: Thomas W., Robert A., James C., Lucy N., Jacob A., Florence L., and Alexander. James C. was killed by a runaway team October 10, 1877. The mother of this family was born in Chesterfield Count, Va., Aug 6, 1824. Mr. Bowers is a stanch Democrat and cast his first presidential vote for Henry Clay. He is a Mason, Dresden Lodge, No. 90, and is the owner of two 204 acres of excellent land.


Benjamin H. BRANSFORD, a leading manufacturer of West Tennessee, and a member of the furniture and lumber company of Beck, Bransford & Ekdahl, was born in Smith County, Tenn., on the 14th of April 1840.  His father was Rev. G. H. Bransford, of English descent, and a native of Buckingham County, Va., born in 1805 and a son of John Bransford. The father of our subject was a leading Methodist minister of West Tennessee for many years and was licensed to practice about 1826, continuing the same until 1869, when he died in Union City.  He was first a member of the Tennessee conference. His wife, Mary (Wootten) Bransford, was born in Tennessee in 1808, and died in 1872.  The family on the Wootten side are of Scotch-Irish descent and immigrated from North Carolina to Tennessee about 1815, and settled in Smith County, where they remained, until 1844, and then came to Obion County. Our subject is the fourth of their eight children and was reared on a farm, receiving a common school education. In 1861 he joining the First Mississippi Cavalry, Confederate States Army, and after serving two years became a special scout for Gen. Forrest. He served with Henderson’s scouts until the close of the war, returned home in 1865, farmed two years, and 1868 came to Union City, and from that time until 1874 was engaged in the manufacture of brick, and house building. In 1874 he began the manufacture of furniture and lumber. He is a leading business man of the city, and is general manager of the company and employs nearly 200 men. The factory was burned January 5, 1886, the loss amounting to about $40,000. They immediately rebuilt and are now doing a paying business. In 1866 Millie McConnell, who was born in Fulton County, Ky., in 1843, became his wife. They have five children: Clara L., John W., Mary A., R. Payne and Millie. Mr. Bransford is a Democrat and Mason, and his success is wholly due to his own exertions. He and Mrs. Bransford are members of the Methodist Episcopal Church South.


Thomas L BRANSFORD, brick manufacturer, was born in Smith County, Tenn., April 16, 1844; son of  Rev. Gideon H. and Mary (Wootten) Bransford. He is the sixth of eight children and was raised on a farm and received a common school education. In 1863 he joined the confederate Army and served faithfully until the close of the war with Henderson’s scouts. He was paroled at Gainesville, Ala., May 10, 1865. He returned home and after a short time came to Union City (in 1867). In the spring of 1868 he began manufacturing brick in Union City and this he has since continued, making 1,500,000 bricks per annum, and gives employment to about forth hands. He also handles building material. February 21, 1872, he wedded Emma Catron, who was born in Robertson County, October 24, 1851. They have eight children: Beuna I., Howell A., Mary L., Marvin, Robert E., Maggie H., Benjamin C. and Henry E.   Mr. Bransford is an active business man of Union City, a Democrat in politics and a member of the Methodist Episcopal Church. His wife belongs to the Cumberland Presbyterian Church.


James W. BRANSFORD, trustee, and native of Obion County, Tenn., was born near the Kentucky line, October 2, 1859. His father, J. W. Bransford, was born in Smith County and came to Obion County about 1846. He was married to Miss Kate Searce, a native of Kentucky, and our subject is the eldest of their three children. He attended the common schools and what was then known as McKenzie College for two years, and later spent one year at Vanderbilt University at Nashville, Tenn. He followed agricultural pursuits until 1884, when he was elected trustee of Obion county, defeating three other candidates for office. Mr. Bransford is one of the prominent young men of the county and has made an excellent official record for himself. He is a Democrat and his first presidential vote was cast for S. J. Tilden. In November, 1882, he wedded Nannie Merrifield, who was born in Nelson County, Ky., in 1862, daughter of  Dr. A. H. and Anna Merrifield. Hr. And Mrs. Bransford have three children: Annie F., Katie H., and an infant unnamed. Mr. Bransford is a member of the K. of P. and K. of H., and his wife belongs to the Methodist Episcopal South.


Walter BRICE, M. D., editor and proprietor of the Troy News Banner, was born in Fairfield district, S. C., February 7, 1830, a son of Robert and Margaret (Simonton) Brice, who were born in the Palmetto State in 1791 and 1800, and died there in 1871 and 1843, respectively. Our subject’s paternal grandfather, James Brice, was born in the Emerald Isle, in 1760, and came to America about 1775, settling in South Carolina, where he died about 1845. Walter Brice first attended the old field Schools in his native State, and in October, 1843, entered the freshman class at Erskine College, at Abbeville District, S. C., and graduated in 1847. In the fall of that year, he began the study of medicine, under Dr. Walter Brice, Sr., and then attended lectures at the medial college of South Carolina. In 1850-51, he attended lectures at the University of Pennsylvania, and graduated from that school in April of that year. From that time until 1855 he practiced his profession in the districts of Fairfield and Chester, South Carolina, and at the latter date moved to Gainesville, Fla., but resided there only a short time. He returned to his native State, and in November, 1858, came to Troy, Tenn., and practiced medicine until the breaking out of the war, when he enlisted in the Avalanche Company, Ninth Tennessee, and after serving in the ranks one year, was made assistant surgeon, and in 1863 was promoted to the position of surgeon, and continued as such until he was paroled at Charlotte, N. C., in 1865. Since 1866 he has been in the regular practice of his profession. In 1879 he purchased the Obion News, and in 1881 became proprietor of the Troy Banner, consolidated the two, and is now publishing the News Banner. Dr. Brice is a Democrat, and his first presidential vote was cast for Franklin Pierce. He was married, in 1854, to Mary E. Anderson, of South Carolina, who died in Florida, in 1856. In 1858 Dr. Brice married again, Jane B. Moffatt, a native of South Carolina, becoming his wife. They have seven children: Robert M., Martha M., Mary E. A., Margaret J., Augusta C., Bertha E. and James Walter.   The Doctor and his wife are members of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church.


William M. BRIGHT, M. D., was born in Troy, Tenn., August 18, 1846. His father Dr. David Bright, was born in Virginia in 1808 or 1809; a son of George Bright, a Pennsylvanian, who died in Virginia. The family originally came from Germany. Dr. David Bright came to Troy in 1838 and practiced his profession in the county until 1880. His wife, Ellen (Motheral) Bright, was born in Williamson County, and died in Obion County, in 1862, leaving four children, our subject the eldest. He was educated at the Troy schools and Westbrook Academy, near Troy, and began the study of medicine in 1868, under the direction of  Dr. T. P. Satterwhite, of Louisville, Ky. His first course of lectures was received at the University of Louisville, but he graduated from the University of Nashville in 1870. He immediately located in Troy, where he has been successfully engaged in the practice of his profession. He was married in 1872, to J. W. Allen, of Fulton County, Ky., born on May 31, 1851. They have four children: Leila, Kyle, David and Allen. Dr. Bright is a Democrat, and his first presidential voted was cast for Horace Greeley. He is a member of the I.O.O.F., and he and wife are members of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church.


John M. BRIGHT was born in Troy, Tenn., January 17, 1849. His father and mother were natives of Virginia and Tennessee, respectively. The former is still living; the latter died about twenty-six years ago. John M. is the second of their four children. Until the age of nineteen he resided and worked on his father’s farm. The following three and a half years were spent in the Lone Star State, and while there was shot in the right leg, disabling him from work for about three years. Since 1874 he has been engaged in agricultural pursuits, and is a man of good standing in his community. He is a Mason, Lodge No. 88, and a Democrat and Prohibitionist. November 1880 witnessed his marriage to Anna Farris, who is the mother of three children: William, Charles and Fortune.


Capt. John T. BROWN is a son of Charles V. Brown, and was born in Maury County (TN), December 9, 1832. The father was married to Elizabeth Akers, and both were born, reared and married in Charlotte County, Va. They were the parents of fifteen children, five sons and five daughters now living. The family came to Tennessee in 1818, and located in Giles County, and afterward moved to Maury County, where they spent the remainder of their days. The father died in January, 1837, and the mother in July, 1848. After the mother’s death John T. Brown resided with a sister until nineteen years of age, and after spending one year in teaching school in Texas, returned to Tennessee, and spent two years in teaching school in Hardin County. He farmed one year in Madison County, and two years in Williamson County, where he married. He then returned to Madison County, where he resided until 1858, when he became owner and resident of his present farm of 325 acres. Besides this, he owns two other farms, consisting of 75 and 111 acres, respectively. In December, 1854, he wedded Lucy Waddy, who died in 1857, leaving a son and daughter. In 1858 Mr. Brown married Cordelia F. Martin, who has borne him seven sons and three daughters. All excepting two sons who died in infancy, are still living. The mother of these children died in March, 1884. In February, 1863, he enlisted in the Twelfth Tennessee Cavalry, and was elected first lieutenant and afterward captain. He returned home in 1865. He is now serving this third term as justice of the peace, and third term as coroner. He is a member of the Christian Church.


Calvin S. BROWN was born in Maury County, Tenn., on the 29th of October, 1826; son of Charles V. Brown. [See sketch of John T. Brown.} He resided with his parents until their deaths, then worked at millwrighting three years in Giles County and one year in Maury County. In November, 1852, he came to Obion County, where he continued his trade six years and then engaged in agricultural pursuits. September 9, 1856, he led to the hymeneal alter Margaret A. Martin, of  Maury County, and their union has been blessed in the birth of four sons and four daughters.  Mrs. Brown died December 5, 1876 and January 6, 1880, he and Louisiana V. Starett were united in marriage. They have one son. In 1860 Mr. Brown located on his farm of 236 acres and soon after felled on his farm several sassafras trees that measured three feet in diameter. He also owns six other tracts of land in the county and is a member of the F. & A.M. In April, 1864, he enlisted in the Second Tennessee Cavalry, Confederate States Army and served until December, 1884, (this date is in book, is it an original misprint?) then returned home.


John M. BROWN, farmer, was born in the Palmetto State February 28, 1817, and came to Tennessee in December, 1839, locating in Obion County near the farm on which he now resides. His father, William Brown, was born in South Carolina in February, 1788, but in 1840 came to Tennessee and died in Obion County about 1850. His wife, Jane (Mills) Brown, was born in South Carolina in 1795 and died in Tennessee in October, 1867. John M. was the second of their ten children. He is of Scotch-Irish descent and until he was twenty-one years of age his days were spent on his father’s farm. Since that time he has farmed for himself and is now worth about $8,000. He is thoroughly a self-made man and man of influence in the community in which he resides. He is a Democrat and Prohibitionist and was married on the 3rd of December, 1844, to Jane Reeves, daughter of Hiram and Margaret Reeves. They became the parents of ten children: Hiram R., Mary a., Margaret J., W. H., Martha (who died in August, 1882), Susan, Wylie, Ross, Nannie, and one who died in infancy. Mrs. Brown died April 7, 1886, being a consistent member of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church at the time of her death.


H. K. BROWN’S birth occurred in Williamson County, Tenn., January 4, 1827. His father, R. B. Brown, was born in North Carolina bout 1785, and died in Obion County in 1871. He was married to Nancy B. Wadkins, who was born in Tennessee. H. K. Brown, their son, is now living on the old homestead near Troy. He was elected constable in 1868, and served two years. Since that time he has given his attention exclusively to farming. In November, 1857, he married Harriett Lawson, who died April 25, 1865, leaving five children: Richard Bussell, Nannie W. (widow of E. M. Cunningham), William Henry Harrison, Samuel and one who died unnamed.  In 1870 Mr. Brown married Elizabeth Jane Crockett, daughter of Joe and Betsey Crockett, and of six children born to them two are dead: Maggie Ann, Joe Kirk, Frederick E., Maudie P., and Claudie Earl (twins) and Lessie Lee. Mrs. Brown died April 6, 1883. Mr. Brown is a Democrat in his political views.


Henry C. BUCK, M. D., is a Montgomery County Tennessean, born near Clarksville, June 8, 1848; the youngest member of a family of three children born to the marriage of Samuel D. Buck and Martha A. Buck. The family may be traced back to one of the early Virginia settlers. The father of our subject was born and reared in that State and immigrated to Kentucky early in life. He married in Montgomery County, Tenn., and then settled in Christian County, Ky., where he lived until 1859 and then moved to Fulton County, Ky., where he died during the late war. The mother was born in Virginia and died in Christian County, Ky., when still quite young. Our subject was reared on a farm, and received his preparatory education in the common schools of the county. He became a disciple of Aesculapius, studying under Dr. Henry C. Catlett, of Hickman, Ky., and afterward attended lectures in the Medical University of Louisville, Ky. He has followed the practice of his profession for fifteen years and is a skillful and successful physician. He is a Democrat and a member of the R. T. of T.   September 17, 1876, he married Bettie C. Steele, daughter of John C. Steele, a book-keeper of Cairo, Ill. Doctor and Mrs. Buck have three children: Daisy Willie, Henry C. and Mary Annice. Mrs. Buck was born in Hickman, Ky., April 10, 1859. She is a member of the Christian Church and the Doctor of the Missionary Baptist Church.


Leave a Reply