Bunches Chapel – 1956

from the collection of Thomas E. Montgomery

Bunches Chapel - 1956

Bunches Chapel – 1956

This building at Bunches Chapel was used as a school and church for many years.  This building was torn down and replaced with a new church building in 1956.  The Bunches Chapel Cemetery dates from 1827.

Bunches Chapel - 2015

Bunches Chapel – 2015 – Google Earth View

 

Leave a Reply